Beval Broken doubble joint bit German silver
Rings Made of stainless steel and mouth piese Broken doubble joint with German silver
Beval Bits Pinchless Sides Wings With Lozenge German silver.
horse bit broken bit with German silver joint bit .baval broken boubble joint bit .
- HB Beval Ring Snaffle Bits with over link German Silver Mouth Piece
- The bevel bit allows mild leverage, with a brass alloy lozenge to assist with salivation and control.
- Sweet Iron Beval Bits with Peanut Links Loop Ring / Beval Bits
- Professional makers quality product.
- baval broken bit with mouth piece.
- HB Beval Ring Snaffle Bits O/Link German Silver Mouth Piece. The bevel bit allows mild leverage, with a brass alloy lozenge to assist with salivation and control. The double joint removes the nutcracker action associated with single jointed bits. The placement of the rein in the bottom loop (within the snaffle ring) acts to increase pressure on the poll when the rein aid is applied. The bevel bit is an ideal bit for use in the showring. Beval Bits are an intermediate type of elevator Bit. It offers a step-up from a standard loose ring action, for a touch more in the way of ‘brakes’ & control, but is less severe than a gag (; both of which certainly have their uses!). With one of these you can opt for just the right amount of poll pressure for your horse.