Rainbow Multi Beval bit Broken lozange link
Ring bits Made of stainless steel and decorated color with special process rainbow muilti
Beval wilkie bit doubble jointed with lozenge link full stainless steel.
- HB Beval lozenge Bits with over link stainless steel Mouth Piece.
- The bevel bit allows mild leverage, with a brass alloy lozenge to assist with salivation and control.
- Sweet Iron Beval Bits with Peanut Links lozenge Beval Bits.
- Professional makers quality product.
- HB Beval Ring Snaffle Bits O/Link rainbow Mouth Piece. The bevel bit allows mild leverage, with a brass alloy lozenge to assist with salivation and control. The double joint removes the nutcracker action associated with single jointed bits. The placement of the rein in the bottom loop (within the snaffle ring) acts to increase pressure on the poll when the rein aid is applied. The bevel bit is an ideal bit for use in the showring. Beval Bits are an intermediate type of elevator Bit. It offers a step-up from a standard loose ring action, for a touch more in the way of ‘brakes’ & control, but is less severe than a gag (; both of which certainly have their uses!). With one of these you can opt for just the right amount of poll pressure for your horse baval broken bit with mouth piece.