universal Snaffle bit with German silver continental.
the horse bit German silver single joint with snaffle bit stainless steel .
The Bit can also be used with a single rein set, either at the snaffle ring or the curb ring, depending on the desired action
Many horses are more comfortable with Bits that conform around their mouth
- The strength of the bit can be altered by lowering the rein onto another ring which adjusts the poll pressure
- Can be used with one or two reins as well as rounding’s
- The french link reduces the nutcracker action and pinching on the horses tongue which encourages the horse to relax
- High quality stainless steel bit
- Consequently,a horse who uses his tongue as a means of pushing against the bit and therefore taking control,will draw back and tuck his chin in, coming back to a better point of control. This differs from a Dr Bristol which sits horizontlaly with the edge of the plate on the tongue.