black browning horse gag bit with life saver mouth piece copper link
Made of stainless steel with black browning mouth piece Sweet iron and copper to improve the horses mouthing and softness. Gives poll pressure to help the horse break at the poll and give the rider more control. Copper rings often
- Cuivre pour améliorer les chevaux mouthing et douceur
- Une pression de sondage pour vous aider à faire le saut de cheval à l’interrogation et donnent au cavalier plus de contrôle
- Peu de force modérée
- Always double check your spelling.
- Try similar keywords, for example: tablet instead of laptop.
- Try using more than one keyword.
- . May be used with multiple reins. Copper produces a wet, responsive mouth.A classic colt transition bit that is essential for training of show. The thin snaffle localizes pressure on the bars for a little more bite. The Argentine cheeks send a long message to an inexperienced horse. May be used with multiple reins.A classic colt transition bit that is essential for training or show. The snaffle mouth communicates gently with the colt. Sweet-iron promotes moisture and creates a pleasant taste.A classic colt transition bit that is essential for training or show. The short gag action with this bit, collects a horse well for a more balance performance. Three-piece mouth adds a little ‘bite’ to this low leverage bit for more control.
- A three-piece mouth completed with twisted wire on either side of a dogbone applies specific pressure points across the lips, bars, and tongue when the mouthpiece is engaged, while the center dogbone link applies moderate pressure to the center of the tongue and gives the bit some flexibility while maintaining control. The design encourages natural flexion and rate approaching turns and offers optimal flex and control with enough finesse for light-mouthed horses.