Single Joint Eggbutt bit with sweet iron
Mouth Piece is made of sweet iron and ring is made of stainless steel.
horse bti with single joint and sweet iron eggbutt nit.
- The Korsteel Sweet Iron Eggbutt Snaffle is much warmer to the touch than a traditional stainless steel bit.
- Sweet Iron metal encourages the horse to accept the bit and the contact by increasing salivation.
- The metal oxidises in the mouth which produces the `sweet` taste.
- The single joint of this bit creates pressure on the tongue, the roof and the bars of the mouth.
- The eggbutt cheeks keep the bit stiller in the horses mouth than a loose ring snaffle, so this bit is more suited to horses who struggle to maintain a consistent contact, such as young horses or those with sensitive mouths.
- and “softer in the rider’s hand”Made of stainless steel and offered at an affordable price, the Pony Eggbutt Snaffle Bit comes in sizes small enough for ponies. This mild snaffle bit has a single-jointed mouth. Rings act to stabilize the bit and limit sideways movement. A popular bit design used across disciplines! My mare likes the Eggbutt rings and the French link mouth. I am wanting to use my silver bridle now and then when I ride my Dressage saddle without having to change the bit each time from my Hunt bridle.”My mare likes the Eggbutt rings and the link mouth. I am wanting to use my silver bridle now and then when I ride my Dressage saddle without having to change the bit each time from my Hunt bridle.”