copper Eggbutt ring bit with single joint
copper Eggbutt ring bit with single joint bit
Shanks are made of stainless steel Mouth piece is made of copper.
- Sweet Copper for better acceptance.
- Acts on the tongue, lips, bars, and palate.
- Cheeks help stabilize bit in horse’s mouth.
- Minimizes pinching in corners of mouth. A Barrel/roller covering the joint, protects the tongue from getting caught in the joint; spreads the centre pressure over a wide, smoother area, preventing the nut-cracker action of traditional snaffles.
- Eggbutt snaffle cheeks
- Single jointed, curved stainless steel mouthpiece
- Bit strength: Mild
- Promotes salivation and softness
- Encourages the horse to be “more accepting of the Bit contact…”
- …and “softer in the rider’s hand”Made of stainless steel and offered at an affordable price, the Pony Eggbutt Snaffle Bit comes in sizes small enough for ponies. This mild snaffle bit has a single-jointed mouth. Rings act to stabilize the bit and limit sideways movement. A popular bit design used across disciplines! My mare likes the Eggbutt rings and the single-jointed mouth. I am wanting to use my silver bridle now and then when I ride my Dressage saddle without having to change the bit each time from my Hunt bridle.”My mare likes the Eggbutt rings and the link mouth. I am wanting to use my silver bridle now and then when I ride my Dressage saddle without having to change the bit each time from my Hunt bridle.”