german silver Eggbutt snaffle bit with German silver.
eggbutt bit snaffle bit with German silver eggbutt single joint bit with stainless steel .
- Traditional Eggbutt Cheek Piece without Hooks
- Copper Inlay on Inside of Bars to Encourage Salivation
- The smooth Eggbutt Snaffle is a great bit for horses and riders of all ages and skill levels. A good bit to introduce as a first bit to young horses. Slightly curved, single jointed, smooth mouthpiece alleviates some tongue pressure and allows the horse to swallow freely. Pressure is also applied to the bars of the mouth
- Titanium acts in a similar way to copper in the horses mouth
- Promotes salivation and softness
- Encourages the horse to be “more accepting of the Bit contact…”
- …and “softer in the rider’s hand”Made of stainless steel and offered at an affordable price, the Pony Eggbutt Snaffle Bit comes in sizes small enough for ponies. This mild snaffle bit has a single-jointed mouth. Rings act to stabilize the bit and limit sideways movement. A popular bit design used across disciplines! My mare likes the Eggbutt rings and the French link mouth. I am wanting to use my silver bridle now and then when I ride my Dressage saddle without having to change the bit each time from my Hunt bridle.”My mare likes the Eggbutt rings and the link mouth. I am wanting to use my silver bridle now and then when I ride my Dressage saddle without having to change the bit each time from my Hunt bridle.”