English Hackamore Made of stainless steel.
the horse bit with shanks hackamore stainless steel .the bit is color black hackamore bit.
Hackamores are useful for horses with mouth problems, or those that just dislike any type of bit.
The English leather version of the hackamore has a shorter shank, with faux fur padded leather nose.
- Often the solution to horses that cannot be bitted for any reason
- Shorter shanks give good pressure but not excessive amounts
- Strength: moderate.
- ASAD AND SONS The English Hackamore has a padded leather noseband with two buckle adjustments on either side. Each buckle has three size options. A Hackamore applies pressure to the horse’s nose and chin instead of their mouth. The Hackamore is good for horses whose mouths have cuts, sores or horses that have been injured through use of other bits. A Hackamore encourages flexion at the poll but is not as effective for turning as most direct pressure mouth piece bits. The leverage and severity increase with the length of the shank. .Hackamores are useful for horses with mouth problems, or those that just dislike any type of bit.
- ASAD AND SONS
- The English Hackamore has short shanks, with padded leather nose band and a leather strap behind. The reins are attached to the lower shank which gives nose pressure. It is very important to fit a hackamore in the correct position or it could interfere with the horses breathing.
- English hackamore with flees Made from quality drum dyed leather with a padded noseband, browband and headpiece.
- Stainless steel hardware for no rust.
- Removeable browband to change size or add your own.
- The noseband sits higher like a cavesson so doesn’t need to be tight, allowing the horses to eat and drink easily.
- Multi-purpose for leading/lunging or the connector strap can be removed for ridden show classes. Also a great option for showing in leadline classes.
The soft webbing chin strap keeps the noseband from twisting to give clear and direct communication.
This means you can use lighter rein aids. When rein pressure is applied the chinstrap becomes snug but does not over-tighten due to the type of webbing used..