Hanging Cheek Baucher Bit lozenge with German silver.
- Hanging Cheek Baucher Bit lozenge stainless steel bits Made of Stainless Steel and German Silver
- The baucher is one snaffle bit that certainly gets a lot of discussion among riders,The baucher bit can also be known as the “ hanging cheek ” snaffle.Baucher bit does not use leverage force. and simply transfers the rein aids in a direct manner.Similar in action as an Egg butt or Loose ring or Full cheek etc The Pro Rider bit provide an incomparable precisely contact between rider and horse.
- If the bit rotates in the mouth as described, the cheeks will apply some resistance to the poll area, but here is a bony structure. Before the bit can rotate further and apply any significant pressure, I would argue that the lips will stretch and the bit move higher in the mouth first. You need less force to stretch the lips than press onto the bony structure of the poll with any significant force. Often though, in action the bit hardly rotates at
- Poll pressure? The thinking is that with the small ring above, the bit rotates as the reins are pulled, and the small ring holding the cheeks moves to apply pressure to the poll. Maybe, BUT if so, it could only be very, very mild. Unfortunately, most bit manufacturers still actively promote the Blucher to work through this perceived poll pressure.
- Hanging Cheek Blucher Bit lozenge stainless steel bits Made of Stainless Steel and German Silver
- baucher bit with German silver mouth piece. baucher bit made of stainless steel. stainless steel bit with mouth piece german silver polished snaffle. hanging Cheek piece are stainless steel. Blucher bits hanging cheek baucher bit