Half cheek bit with French link German silver
Made of stainless steel with German silver French link . baucher bit with half cheek bit.
half cheek bit with polish bit stainless steel .hoers bit with french link German silver bit.
half cheek bit with polish bit stainless steel .
half cheek bit with single joint snaffle bit stainless steel.
The baucher is one snaffle bit that certainly gets a lot of discussion among riders,
The baucher bit can also be known as the “ half cheek ” snaffle.
Blucher bit does not use leverage force. and simply transfers the rein aids in a direct manner.
- half cheek applies a little poll pressure when the rein aid is applied
- single joint, nutcracker action on the bars and palate pressure in most cases
- Can be used in dressage competitions
- Bit strength: mild-moderate
- The stainless steel half cheek snaffle is also sometimes referred to as a half cheek snaffle of filet baucher bit. The cheek of a cheek bit is similar to the top section of a pelham, and exerts a little poll pressure which can help reluctant horses to break at the poll and flex more readily. One of the ‘stronger’ dressage legal bits, the hanging cheek snaffle has jointed mouthpiece that acts like a nutcracker on the bars, and will often contact with the horses palate. An ideal bit to use in a dressage test for horses used to being ridden in a jointed pelham or jointed continental bit. The copper mouthpiece helps the horse to soften and encourages salivation more than stainless steel.