Hanging cheek baucher bit with French link
Made of stainless steel with copper French link. the horse bit baucher bit with copper french link.
hanging cheek bit stainless steel.
- Independent Side Movement™
- Stainless steel mouthpiece
- Curved mouthpiece does not pinch lips and bars
- Copper Inlay
- Also known as a “hanging cheek” because the bridle attaches at the purchase,
- the Baucher is typically used for dressage. The fixed cheek keeps the bit suspended in the horse’s mouth and prevents it from sliding around in the bridle, giving the rider more control over the mouthpiece than a traditional loose ring. However, the reins remain free to slide. When engaged, the reins will pull back on the cheek piece and mouthpiece, as well as rotate the purchase forward slightly, creating some poll pressure. Even though it has a fixed cheek, the Baucher is still considered a direct rein action cheek piece because there is no leverage or curb action.
- The baucher is one Myler bit that certainly gets a lot of discussion among riders,The baucher bit can also be known as the “ hanging cheek ” MylarBaucher bit does not use leverage force. and simply transfers the rein aids in a direct manner.Similar in action as an Egg butt or Loose ring or Full cheek etc.