Half cheek comfort snaffle bit with single barrel
Made of stainless steel. horse bit with comfort snaffle bit stainless steel.half cheek bit with mirror polish.
single barrel snaffle bit stainless steel.
half cheek bit with single joint snaffle bit stainless steel.
The baucher is one snaffle bit that certainly gets a lot of discussion among riders,
The baucher bit can also be known as the “ half cheek ” snaffle.
Baucher bit does not use leverage force. and simply transfers the rein aids in a direct manner.
- Half cheek comfort snaffle bit
- half cheek applies a little poll pressure when the rein aid is applied
- single joint, nutcracker action on the bars and palate pressure in most cases
- Can be used in dressage competitions
- Bit strength: mild-moderate
- The stainless steel half cheek snaffle is also sometimes referred to as a half cheek snaffle of filet baucher bit. The cheek of a cheek bit is similar to the top section of a pelham, and exerts a little poll pressure which can help reluctant horses to break at the poll and flex more readily. One of the ‘stronger’ dressage legal bits,Half cheek comfort snaffle bit the hanging cheek snaffle has jointed mouthpiece that acts like a nutcracker on the bars, and will often contact with the horses palate. An ideal bit to use in a dressage test for horses used to being ridden in a jointed pelham or jointed continental bit. The copper mouthpiece helps the horse to soften and encourages salivation more than stainless steel.