mechinacial hakamore bit with Stainless steel
made of stainless steel on this bit.
the horse bit with English bit and brown leather English stainless steel.
Quality bits made from the finest materials with a complete line of hardware for every discipline.
- mechinacial hakamore bit Made from quality drum dyed leather with a padded noseband, browband and headpiece.
- Stainless steel hardware for no rust.
- Removeable browband to change size or add your own.
- The noseband sits higher like a cavesson so doesn’t need to be tight, allowing the horses to eat and drink easily.
- Multi-purpose for leading/lunging or the connector strap can be removed for ridden show classes. Also a great option for showing in leadline classes.
The soft webbing chin strap keeps the noseband from twisting to give clear and direct communication.
This means you can use lighter rein aids. When rein pressure is applied the chinstrap becomes snug but does not over-tighten due to the type of webbing used.
90% of the pressure is on top of the nose, and the horse can self-release the chinstrap for eating, yawning etc.
The bridle can also be used as a sidepull by clipping the chinstrap and noseband rings together (recommended to start with if your horse hasn’t experienced a chinstrap before).