Polo/big ring gag bit with waterford
Shanks are Made of stainless steel and mouth piece is
made of German silver. gag bit mouth piece waterfortd bits.
polo big ring gag bit stainless steel .
“loose ring snaffle Gag bit straight mouthpiece are made with premium quality stainless steel. This Gag bit mouth has rings on its both sides. Additionally, its major characteristics include that it has two holes on the top and one on the bottom. • Made with premium quality stainless steel • The Gag bits rings are ideal for the horses that pull downwards on bits. • It is preferably for eventing and polo.
- The interior of the volume of the mouth was less than had been previously thought
- The palate was both smaller and very often flatter than previously imagined
- The space left for a bit is therefore very limited
- The angle of the link was turned at 45. This ensures that when the
reins are pulled the rounded link rests fully in the tongue without
- The tongues sense of touch is utilized and clear instructions are given through the reins.
- Very popular bit for ponies that need some extra brakes
- Similar action to the continental but less so, and without the bulky cheek pieces.
- The Petros mouthpieces rotate preventing the horse taking hold of the bit and can be combined with any 3-piece bit. Often good for a horse that leans or tries to take hold of the bit.