Twisted Dee ring bit with Stainless Steel
Single joint Dee ring bit with twisted mouth piece.
Made of stainless steel
horse dee ring bit single joint with stainless steel Single twisted stainless steel wire jointed mouth with stainless steel fixed rings. curved design reduces tongue pinching for more comfortable fit.
• Reduces direct pressure on the tongue.
• Helps to stop the bit from biting the roof of the mouth.
- Great everyday training bit for horses that aren’t quite ready for a curb
- Ideal for younger horses that are still a little heavy on the hands
- Applies direct pressure to the tongue and the jaw when reins are pulled evenly
- Offset twisted wire mouthpiece adds leverage for quicker response and “softer in the rider’s hand”Made of stainless steel and offered at an affordable price, the Pony Eggbutt Snaffle Bit comes in sizes small enough for ponies. This mild snaffle bit has a single-jointed mouth. Rings act to stabilize the bit and limit sideways movement. A popular bit design used across disciplines! My mare likes the Eggbutt rings and the French link mouth. I am wanting to use my silver bridle now and then when I ride my Dressage saddle without having to change the bit each time from my Hunt bridle.”My mare likes the Eggbutt rings and the link mouth. I am wanting to use my silver bridle now and then when I ride my Dressage saddle without having to change the bit each time from my Hunt bridle.”