Waterford Baucher Bits German Silver with Hanging Cheek.
Horse baucher bits waterford German silver hanging cheek.
Mouth piece German silver.
Side made of stainless steel.
- The Waterford mouthpiece allows the horse more freedom in the mouth, however if the horse leans the bit becomes uncomfortable
- For Waterford’s it is advised to choose a size up from your horses normal bit size
- The hanging cheek concentrates pressure on the bars and is very fixed in the mouth.
- The cheek piece attaches to a separate loop to the rein and exerts poll pressure when contact is taken
- High quality stainless steel bit.
- High quality stainless steel bit
- If the bit rotates in the mouth as described, the cheeks will apply some resistance to the poll area, but here is a bony structure. Before the bit can rotate further and apply any significant pressure, I would argue that the lips will stretch and the bit move higher in the mouth first. You need less force to stretch the lips than press onto the bony structure of the poll with any significant force. Often though, in action the bit hardly rotates at all.
- The baucher is one snaffle bit that certainly gets a lot of discussion among riders,The baucher bit can also be known as the “ hanging cheek ” snaffle.Baucher bit does not use leverage force. and simply transfers the rein aids in a direct manner.Similar in action as an Egg butt or Loose ring or Full cheek et