Snaffle western Dee bit with stainless steel
Western Dee ring bit with single joint and copper inlay mouth piece.
Made of stainless steel.
horse bit single joint western bit stainless steel.
Made of stainless steel. horse bit comfort snaffle narrow barrel bit Anatomic bit color steel Snaffle bits come in a huge variety and style. They are far and away the most commonly used bit. Most horses will go well in some form asad and sons
- Independent Side Movement™
- Stainless Steel single steel
- Curved mouthpiece does not pinch lips and bars
- Copper Inlay
- ASAD AND SONS . Consult rule book for more information. The without hooks is a traditional “D” shaped cheek with fixed attachment of the single joint. This style keeps the mouthpiece from draping on the tongue, providing a more direct signal than the loose ring. The straight side of the dee will not pull through the mouth and does not pinch. multi and white action due to the slotted
- Anatomic cheek allows the rider and horse far better communication
- Traditional Anatomic Cheek Piece without Hooks
- Inlay on Inside of Bars to Encourage Salivation
- The smooth Anatomic Snaffle is a great bit for horses and riders of all ages and skill levels.