copper Western Dee ring bit with stainless steel
Western Dee ring bit with single joint and copper inlay mouth piece.
Made of stainless steel.horse bit with copper dee ring bit.
Made of stainless steel. horse bit comfort snaffle narrow barrel bit Anatomic bit color black Snaffle bits come in a huge variety and style. They are far and away the most commonly used bit. Most horses will go well in some form of snaffle.
- Independent Side Movement™
- Stainless Steel mouthpiece
- Curved mouthpiece does not pinch lips and bars
- Copper Inlay
- ASAD AND SONS . Consult rule book for more information. The without hooks is a traditional “D” shaped cheek with fixed attachment of the mouthpiece. This style keeps the mouthpiece from draping on the tongue, providing a more direct signal than the loose ring. The straight side of the dee will not pull through the mouth and does not pinch.Black and white action due to the slotted
- Anatomic cheek allows the rider and horse far better communication
- Traditional Anatomic Cheek Piece without Hooks
- Copper Inlay on Inside of Bars to Encourage Salivation
- The smooth Anatomic Snaffle is a great bit for horses and riders of all ages and skill levels. A good bit to introduce as a first bit to young horses. Slightly curved, single jointed, smooth mouthpiece alleviates some tongue pressure and allows the horse to swallow freely. Pressure is also applied to the bars of the mouth
- Titanium acts in a similar way to copper in the horses mouth