Western Hackamore Made of stainless steel.
horse bit.the horse bit with color silver stainless steel .western .
- Made from quality drum dyed leather with a padded noseband, browband and headpiece.
- Stainless steel hardware for no rust.
- Removeable browband to change size or add your own.
- The noseband sits higher like a cavesson so doesn’t need to be tight, allowing the horses to eat and drink easily.
- Multi-purpose for leading/lunging or the connector strap can be removed for ridden show classes. Also a great option for showing in leadline classes.made of stainless steel with noseband covered in black leather. A Hackamore works by pressure on the nose through a leverage. The pressure on the nose depends on the length of the sides. A hackamore is basically a tool for riding bitless, but can also be used in combination with a snaffle. It is very important that the noseband of the hackamore is placed correctly. The hackamore is not suitable for inexperienced riders or horses.