westren horse bits with wide port sweet iron
western horse bits shank Made of sweet iron.horse bit with copper inlay stainless steel.western horse bit with sweet iron wide .
- Nice for teaching horses lateral flexion and to lift at the shoulder
- Polished sweet iron mouth with copper inlay promotes salivation
- Low port with a stainless barrel relieves some tongue pressure
- Stainless steel shanks and sweet iron mouthpiece with copper inlay
- Allows independent side movement for sending clearer signals
- Applies pressure across the tongue while allowing some tongue relief
- Mouthpiece will rust over time to produce an even sweeter taste.
- westren horse bits with wide This mouthpiece is a correctional mouthpiece, a ported mouthpiece that collapses on to the outer lip and bars, and rotates on to the tongue. The port has a tiered design; the base is generously wide with rounded corners, offering virtually the same comfort and tongue relief of a Level 3 mouthpiece, while the top is narrower and has pronounced corners. If the is relaxed, the tongue can pass comfortably under the opening. When the reins are engaged, the mouthpiece collapses on to the bars and lips and rotates on to the tongue. westren horse bits with wide The pronounced corners of the port apply two points of pressure on the tongue for increased control. The result is a mouthpiece that offers maximum tongue relief for the horse, but very good control for the rider