Wilson driving snaffle bit Rings are made of stainless steel and mouth piece is
Made of German silver.horse bit with single joint .Wilson driving bit with snaffle bits is color German silver and stainless steel.
Wilson Loose Ring Snaffle Bit. Many horses are driven in a simple snaffle. But, there are some drivers who feel that their horse needs more bit in their mouth than a simple snaffle. The four rings of the Wilson snaffle bit can add a bit of extra pressure when used a certain way.
It provides more control than a plain snaffle, as the rings encourage the horse to move laterally, which is needed for turning the vehicle. This also may help riders that need a horse to be responsive to quick turns, such as when show jumping or doing speed games.
- Wilson driving snaffle bit
- This bit is most commonly seen on driving horses, although it can be used for riding.
- Riders/Drivers use the bit, as they feel it gives them more control with a horse that pulls.
- Has two sets of rings
- Works on the bars of the mouth
- Slightly more severe than a loose ring snaffle when the are reins attached to both rings.
- Severity is increased greatly if the reins are only attached to the outside rings.
- The headstall of the bridle can be attached to the two loose rings.